Warehouse trainee wanted – Geebung, Brisbane
Must have a can-do attitude and willingness to learn.
General duties include-
- the receiving and preparation for sale and/or display of goods
• the pre-packing or packing, weighing, assembling, or preparing of goods for sale
• the display, shelf filling, replenishing for sale of goods
• the wrapping or packing of goods for dispatch and the dispatch of goods
• the delivery of goods
• assembly work
• the receipt, preparation, packing of goods for repair or replacement and the minor repair of goods
• work which is incidental to or in connection with any of the above.
The applicant must have the following skills-
- Excellent communication – speak, read and write English
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Basic computer skills – Word/Excel
- Be physically fit
- Current Australian driver licence
- Be a permanent resident or Australian citizen.
Full training provided. After successful probation period the applicant will be enrolled in a Cert 3 in Warehousing as well a forklift training.
Covering letter to address the skills above and attach your resume.
Please email to: [email protected]