This SIT 190 series, 3 flame MV pilot burner, has a permanent hood and is designed for use with both Thermocouple and Thermopile (mV) generator. It comes complete with ignition electrode and 0.52mm injector for Natural Gas
- Bracket with permanent attached pilot hood.
- Nut and olive compression fitting for 1/4″ pilot tube.
- Target electrode and associated clamp nut.
- Clamp nut for “unified sleeve” thermocouple attachment.
- Injector 0.52mm for Natural Gas
It has a solid bracket designed to be able to attach a unified sleeve thermocouple, a mV generating Thermopile for flame failure and control valve operations and an electrode for ignition applications.
Due to their versatility and simple design, they are suitable for LPG and Natural Gas use when used with the correct injector.
Comes with 0.52mm Natural Gas Injector.