Combustible Gas Leak Detector (GAM-3308)
The Gam-3308 Combustible Gas Leak Detector detects the presence of combustible gases and measures concentrations between 0~10000 parts per million (PPM)
The concentration of gas is displayed on the digital LCD. A beeper function, much like the clicking of Geiger counter will detect when gases are present. When above 3200 PPM, the beeper will sound continuously.
From 0 PPM to 3200 PPM, the beeper sound increases as the concentration of gas increases. The GAM-3308 is excellent for the minimisation and prevention of gas explosions.
- Range: 0 to 10000 ppm (Methane)
- Sensitivity: <50ppm (Methane)
- Response time: <2 seconds
- Warm up time: Approx. 40 seconds
- Audible Alarm: >75db
- Vibration Alarm: Standard
- Probe length: 16″ (400mm)
- Display type: LCD
- Audible Alert(>75db): Loud Audible Ticking Rate (With continuous modulation proportional to gas level)
- Methane, Hydrogen, Carbon Monoxide, Propane, Ethylene, Hexane, Benzene, Iso-butane, Ethanol, Acetaldehyde, Formaldehyde, Toluene, P-xylene, Ammonia, Hydrogen Sulphide.