Loctite ® 577™ Thread Sealant, Thread sealing
Medium-strength, general purpose thread sealant for straight/straight and straight/taper threads and fittings. Fills the space between threaded parts and seals and locks at the same time.
Loctite® 577™ Thread Sealant is a medium strength, general purpose sealant for use on coarse- threaded components. Particularly suitable for use on stainless steel without the need for surface activation. And it also can be uesd at low temperatures requiring fast cure.
• General purpose sealant for all coarse metal threads
• Suitable for fast applications at low temperatures (e.g. outdoor plant maintenance)
• Potable Water/Gas
• Thread Locking
• P1 NSF Reg. No.: 123001
DVGW approval (EN 751-1)
WRC Approval (BS 6920): 0711506
• Maximum pipe size: 3″
• Disassembly strength: Medium
• Service temperature range: -50°C – +150°C
• Breakaway torque: 11 Nm
• Pack sizes: 50ml, 250ml
Loctite Thread Sealant
Thread sealants prevent leakage of gases and liquids from pipe joints. All such joints are considered to be dynamic due to vibration, changing pressures or changing temperatures. Loctite anaerobic sealants cure to insoluble tough plastic thread fillers which prevent leakage regardless of the torque applied.
- Medium-strength, general purpose thread sealant for sealing metal threads
- Suitable for all metals
- Instant low pressure seal
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Locks connection against vibration-induced loosening and other stresses
- Easy to apply
- Cures on active and inactive metals
- NSF P1 Reg. No. 123001
- DVGW Approval (EN 751-1): DVGW Reg. No. NG-5146CQ0312
FOR PRODUCT MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET (MSDS) PLEASE CLICK SPECIFICATION.