Pete’s plugs are used for efficiently collecting pressure readings on high pressure gas lines. Typically installed between 1st and 2nd stage regulators or directly into the side of your 1st stage regulator with a reducing adapter. Used in conjunction with the (CG-37P), testing probes designed to penetrate the resealable membrane inside the pete’s plug/test point.
- AGA Approved: LLic No. 7667
- Temperature Range: Max + 90ºC
- Max Working Presssure: 3500kPa
- Tie Colour: Yellow
- *1.6mm Probe must be used
- DN8 38mm long ¼ ” male BSP thread