GLOBE VALVE 1″ FNPT
Specifically designed to assure positive shut-off and long, maintenance free service life in liquid or vapor service on bulk storage containers, transports, bobtails, cylinder filling plants and plant piping. The high quality construction and wide variety of sizes make them highly suited for use with LP-Gas, anhydrous ammonia and in the chemical and petrochemical industries.
- “V”-ring spring-loaded pressure stem seal provides for leak-proof operation. No packing to retighten or replace.
- Circular bridge in the globe design and a dropped seat in the angle design achieve greater flow with less pressure drop.
- Swivel seat disc assembly minimizes the seat disc from grinding on the body seat. The seat disc stops rotating as soon as it touches the body seat. This feature provides for good seat alignment and assures long seat life.
- ¼” F. NPT plugged boss on the downstream side of the valve body allows attachment of a hydrostatic relief valve or vent valve.
- “V”-ring stem seal virtually eliminates hard to turn handles frequently encountered with packed type seals.
- Heavy duty rolled ACME stem threads provide quick action and long service life.