Loctite ® 55 Pipe sealing cord.
Thread Sealing Cord – immediate full pressure sealing. Allows reliable re-adjustments.
Loctite ® 55™ Pipe Sealing Cord is a non-curing, coated multi filament cord that seals out air and other common gases and fluids. Built-in cutter to easily apply the proper amount of cord. Recommended for sealing metal and plastic tapered pipe threads and fittings up to 4″NPT. Allows for post assembly adjustments.
• General purpose, threaded pipe and fitting sealant
• Non curing, immediate, full pressure seal
• For a quick, easy and reliable seal
- General purpose, threaded pipe and fitting sealant
- Non-curing, immediate, full-pressure seal
- For a quick, easy and reliable seal
- WRAS listed, meets BS 6920 for potable water: 0808533
- DVGW/KTW approval for gas and potable water
- Tested in accordance with EN 751-2 Class ARp and DIN 30660
- Certified to NSF/ANSI, Standard 61
FOR PRODUCT MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET (MSDS) PLEASE CLICK SPECIFICATION.