REGO™ Twin Stage Regulator kit 450MJ/h 3/4″ outlet, dual bottle supply (T piece) w/ 2x 36″ copper pigtails.
Kit comes with:
- REGO™ twin stage regulator, guaranteed 450MJ/h @ 2.75kPa [LV404B46]
- T-piece adapter [1450E]
- 36″ (915mm) annealed copper pigtails x2 [912FS36]
- Mounting bracket [2403-UB]
- Regulator to bracket bolts x2
This regulator is great for medium sized house LPG installations requiring two cylinders or banks with simultaneous usage, (<450MJ/h) it comes with all the bits to mount the regulator and connect two cylinders or banks (bracket mounting screws 3403SCW sold separately). It includes two 36″ (915mm) copper pigtails for permanent installation of two (190/210kg) cylinders or banks, and has a 3/4″ NPT female outlet, adapters to pipework sold separately.
This regulator has been tested for Australian conditions and has been rated to deliver a guaranteed 450MJ/h at 2.75kpa (11″ WC).
- Includes an adapter for two cylinders simultaneous usage, 1/4″ male NPT by 2x 1/4″ female inverted Flare.
- Large vent helps prevent blockage.
- 1st stage vent outlet is tapped ⅛” female NPT for vent piping.
- Second stage vent outlet is tapped to ⅜”female NPT for vent piping.
- With 15 PSIG inlet pressure, the regulator is designed to not pass more than 2 PSIG downstream with the seat disc removed (complies with over pressure protection requirements).
- Incorporates an integral relief valve on second stage.
- Unique bonnet vent profile minimises freezing over of vents when properly installed.
- Compact design saves space allowing for easy installation – especially under container hoods with collars.
- Pre-tapped & plugged test point outlets 1/8” female NPT on both 1st stage and second stage outlet.
- Plugs can be removed with a 3/16” hex (Allen) wrench.
- Select brown finish.
Images are representative of the type of regulator and are not necessarily the actual kit described.
The main picture shows a twin bottle kit (250MJ/h) whilst the second photo shows a representation of the actual regulator and bracket included, pigtails are longer than those in image.