REGO TRANSFER EXCESS FLOW VALVE 3/4NPT
Designed especially for liquid transfer of LP-Gas from consumer bulk storage containers when used with a Chek-Lok® or equipped with an integral excess flow valve. May also be used for vapor LP-Gas service. In NH3 applicator tanks they may be used as a vapor bleeder valve or as a liquid withdrawal valve when installed in a coupling with a dip pipe. These liquid transfer valves are equipped with an integral excess flow valve for liquid transfer directly from the tank fitting, or without an integral excess flow for LP-Gas transfer through a Check-Lok®. When equipped with an integral excess flow valve (7550PX), the valve should be mounted in a forged steel 3000 lb. half coupling. When mounted in a 1¼” x ¾” NPT reducing coupling, the ¾” female thread in this coupling must be full length equivalent to a forged steel 3000 lb. half coupling. The excess flow valve will not function properly if these specifications are not met.
- Flange seal stem design provides for leak-proof operation. No packing to re-tighten or replace.
- Large, unrestricted interior ports reduce pressure drop through the valve, increasing capacity and preventing cavitation.
- Resilient swivel seat disc assures longer seat life and easy, positive shut-off.
- Plugged ¼” NPT outlet boss accommodates hydrostatic relief valve or vent valve.
- Specifically designed for liquid transfer of LP-Gas with the Chek-Lok®.