REGULATOR REGO 2ND STAGE 1000mj/hr 3/4 IN/OUT
The REGO LV5503B series regulator is designed to reduce first stage pressures of 70kPa down to the required burner pressure,normally 2.75kPa Ideal for larger commercial and
industrial applications, multiple cylinder installations and large
• Incorporates integral relief valve.
• With 70kPa inlet pressure, the LV5503B series is designed to not pass more than 14kPa with the seat disc removed.
• Straight line valve closure saves wear on seat disc and orifice.
• Built in plugged 1⁄8” F.NPT gauge port.
• Large bonnet vent profile minimizes vent freeze over when properly installed.
• Extra long lever arm for uniform delivery pressure.
• Large diaphragm is extra sensitive to pressure changes
|Dimensions||15 × 24.5 × 15 cm|
|Maximum Flow Rate||
Gameco stocks a complete range of RegO LP Gas and Anhydrous Ammonia Equipment. Our four fully stocked warehouses enable quick supply to all areas of Australia and New Zealand, and with direct factory support, there is nobody better placed to assist with you with all your RegO needs. Click Here for the full RegO Catalogue. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance. Find here the following RegO product information: A) Rego Regulators and Accessories B) Rego Cylinder and Service Valves C) Rego Multivalve® Assemblies D) Rego Pressure Relief Valves and Relief Valve Manifolds E) Rego Globe and Angle Valves F) Rego Excess Flow, Check, Filler and Vapor Equalizing Valves G) Rego Internal Valves and Accessories H) Rego Adapters, Connectors and Fittings J) Rego Miscellaneous Equipment (Including Rotogages and ESVs) Please don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance.