REGULATOR REGO TWINSTAGE 450MJ 1/2″ OUTLET
The compact twin-stage regulator is designed to reduce cylinder pressure down to 11” w.c. (2.75kpa) delivery pressure. It is ideal for “on site” cylinder applications such as homes, mobile homes and cottages for average domestic service; including 45-210kg cylinders.
- Capacity Rating of up to 450mj/hr
- 1/4″ FNPT inlet x 1/2″ FNPT outlet
- Incorporates integral relief valve.
- With 15 PSIG inlet pressure, regulator is designed to not pass more than 2 PSIG with the seat disc removed.
- Large vent helps prevent blockage and has ¾” F. NPT for vent piping.
- Compact size allows for easy installation — especially under container hoods and within collars.
- Vent on the first stage is consistently in the down position.
- Built in pressure taps on both first and second stage regulators have plugged ⅛” F.NPT outlets. Plugs can be removed with a 3⁄16” hex allen wrench.
- Select brown finish.