REGO™ twin stage regulator kit 250MJ/h 1/2″ outlet, c/w Manual changeover valve and 2x 20″ copper pigtails.
Kit comes with:
- REGO™ twin stage regulator, guaranteed 250MJ/h @ 2.75kPa [LV404B34]
- Manual changeover (MCO) 2 bottle adapter [7010-2]
- 20″ (500mm) long copper pigtails x2 [912FS20]
- Mounting bracket [3403B]
- Regulator to bracket bolts x2 
- Bracket mounting screws x2 [3403SCW]
- Spanner [3403SPN]
This regulator is ideal for caravan & house LPG installations, (<250MJ/h) it comes with all the bits to mount the regulator and connect to two gas cylinders, with manual change over between cylinders. It includes two copper pigtails (20″) for permanent cylinder installation (usually 45kg) and comes with a 1/2″ NPT female outlet, adapters to pipework sold separately.
This regulator has been tested for Australian conditions and has been rated to deliver a guaranteed 250MJ/h at 2.75kpa (11″ WC).
- Includes a manual changeover valve for operating two cylinders or banks, one at a time.
- Large vent helps prevent blockage.
- 1st stage vent outlet is tapped ⅛” female NPT for vent piping.
- Second stage vent outlet is tapped to ⅜”female NPT for vent piping.
- With 15 PSIG inlet pressure, the regulator is designed to not pass more than 2 PSIG downstream with the seat disc removed (complies with over pressure protection requirements).
- Incorporates an integral relief valve on second stage.
- Unique bonnet vent profile minimises freezing over of vents when properly installed.
- Compact design saves space allowing for easy installation – especially under container hoods with collars.
- Pre-tapped & plugged test point outlets 1/8” female NPT on both 1st stage and second stage outlet.
- Plugs can be removed with a 3/16” hex (Allen) wrench.
- Select brown finish.
Images are representative of the type of regulator and are not necessarily the actual kit described.