REGULATOR REGO TWINSTAGE MANUAL CHANGEOVER FLEX PIGTAIL
The compact twin-stage regulator is designed to reduce cylinder pressure down to 11” w.c. (2.75kpa) delivery pressure. It is ideal for “on site” cylinder applications such as houses, caravans and cottages for average domestic service; including 45-210kg cylinders. With the added manual changeover valve this regulator can support a dual gas cylinder setup.
- Includes a manual changeover valve for operating two cylinders
- Capacity rating of up to 250mj/hr
- Large vent helps prevent vent blockage, the second stage regulator bonnet is tapped for ⅜”F.NPT for vent piping, the high pressure regulator is tapped with ⅛” F.NPT for vent piping.
- With 15 PSIG inlet pressure, the regulator is designed to not pass more than 2 PSIG downstream with the seat disc removed.
- Incorporates an integral relief valve on second stage.
- Unique bonnet vent profile minimizes vent freeze over when properly installed.
- Compact design saves space allows for easy installation – especially under container hoods with collars.
- Built in pressure taps 1/8” F.NPT on both high pressure regulator inlet and downstream side of the second stage regulator.
- Plugs can be removed with a 3/16” hex Allen wrench.
- Select brown finish.
Included in Kit:
- 1 x 250mj Twinstage regulator
- 2 x 600mm SS braided pigtails
- 1 x Manual changeover valve
- 1 x Bracket