Twin Stage Regulator kit 1000MJ/H 3/4″BSP outlet, c/w Manual changeover valve and 2x 36″ copper pigtails
Kit comes with:
- Twin stage regulator, guaranteed 1055MJ/h @ 2.75kPa [GR-9412C]
- Manual changeover (MCO) 2 bottle adapter [7010-2]
- 36″ (915mm) annealed copper pigtails x2 [912FS36]
- Mounting bracket
- Regulator to bracket bolts x2
- 90 degree vent elbow
This regulator is great for larger sized house installations, (<1055MJ/h) it comes with all the bits to mount the regulator and connect to the cylinders. Comes with annealed copper pigtails (36″) for connections to manifold or LPG cylinders. It has a 3/4″ BSP female outlet, adapters to pipework sold separately.
This regulator has been tested for Australian conditions and has been rated to deliver a guaranteed 1055MJ/h at 2.75kpa (11″ WC).
- Includes a manual changeover valve for operating two cylinders or banks, one at a time.
- Large vent helps prevent blockage.
- Supplied vent elbow allows vent to be installed facing either inlet or outlet direction, giving improved versatility in installation positions while maintaining compliance
- 3/4″ BSP outlet eliminates the need for NPT to BSP thread adapters
Images are representative of the type of regulator and are not necessarily the actual kit described.
Image is of a similar regulator, additional image of pigtails supplied with this kit, bracket is also supplied.