Rego Twin Stage Regulator 450MJ/h 1/2″ outlet, c/w Bracket
Kit comes with:
- REGO™ twin stage regulator, guaranteed 450MJ/h @ 2.75kPa [LV404B4]
- Mounting bracket [2403-UB]
- Bracket mounting bolts x2
This regulator is great for medium sized house installations, (<450MJ/h) it comes with the bracket to mount the regulator (bracket mounting screws 3403SCW sold separately). Regulator has 1/2″ NPT female outlet, adapters to pipework sold separately.
This regulator has been tested for Australian conditions and has been rated to deliver a guaranteed 450MJ/h at 2.75kpa (11″ WC).
- This Regulator comes with 1/4″ female NPT inlet and 1/2″ female NPT outlet.
- Large vent helps prevent blockage.
- 1st stage vent outlet is tapped ⅛” female NPT for vent piping.
- Second stage vent outlet is tapped to ⅜”female NPT for vent piping.
- With 15 PSIG inlet pressure, the regulator is designed to not pass more than 2 PSIG downstream with the seat disc removed (complies with over pressure protection requirements).
- Incorporates an integral relief valve on second stage.
- Unique bonnet vent profile minimises freezing over of vents when properly installed.
- Compact design saves space allowing for easy installation – especially under container hoods with collars.
- Pre-tapped & plugged test point outlets 1/8” female NPT on both 1st stage and second stage outlet.
- Plugs can be removed with a 3/16” hex (Allen) wrench.
- Select brown finish.
Images are representative of the type of regulator and are not necessarily the actual kit described.