REGO™ Twin Stage Regulator kit 450MJ/h 1/2″ outlet, single bottle c/w 20″ copper pigtail
Kit comes with:
- REGO™ twin stage regulator, guaranteed 450MJ/h @ 2.75kPa [LV404B4]
- Single bottle adapter [15774-1]
- 20″ (500mm) annealed copper pigtail [912FS20]
- Mounting bracket [2403-UB]
- Bracket mounting bolts x2
This regulator is great for medium sized house installations, (<450MJ/h) it comes with all the bits to mount the regulator and connect to the cylinder (bracket mounting screws 3403SCW sold separately). It includes a copper pigtail (20″) for permanent cylinder installation (usually 45kg) and comes with a 1/2″ NPT female outlet, adapters to pipework sold separately.
This regulator has been tested for Australian conditions and has been rated to deliver a guaranteed 450MJ/h at 2.75kpa (11″ WC).
- Includes an adapter for one cylinder 1/4″ male NPT by 1/4″ female inverted flare.
- Large vent helps prevent blockage.
- 1st stage vent outlet is tapped ⅛” female NPT for vent piping.
- Second stage vent outlet is tapped to ⅜”female NPT for vent piping.
- With 15 PSIG inlet pressure, the regulator is designed to not pass more than 2 PSIG downstream with the seat disc removed (complies with over pressure protection requirements).
- Incorporates an integral relief valve on second stage.
- Unique bonnet vent profile minimises freezing over of vents when properly installed.
- Compact design saves space allowing for easy installation – especially under container hoods with collars.
- Pre-tapped & plugged test point outlets 1/8” female NPT on both 1st stage and second stage outlet.
- Plugs can be removed with a 3/16” hex (Allen) wrench.
- Select brown finish.
Images are representative of the type of regulator and are not necessarily the actual kit described.
The main picture shows a single bottle kit (250MJ) whilst the second photo shows a representation of the regulator and bracket included.