REGULATOR REGO 2ND STAGE 450MJ 3/4″ OUTLET & 1/2″ INLET
Designed to reduce first stage pressure of 5 to 20 PSIG down to burner pressure, normally 11” w.c. Ideal for medium commercial installations, multiple cylinder installations and normal domestic loads.
• Large vent helps prevent blockage and has ¾” F.NPT for vent piping.
• With 15 PSIG inlet pressure, regulator is designed to not pass more than 2 PSIG with the seat disc removed.
• Incorporates integral relief valves.
• Replaceable valve orifice and valve seat disc.
• Straight line valve closure reduces wear on seat disc.
• Unique bonnet vent profile minimizes vent freeze over when properly installed.
• Large molded diaphragm is extra sensitive to pressure changes.
• Built in pressure tap has plugged 1⁄8″ F.NPT outlet. Plug can be removed with a 3⁄16″ hex allen wrench.