REGO™ Twin Stage Regulator kit 450MJ/h 3/4″ outlet, c/w Manual changeover valve and 2x 36″ copper pigtails
Kit comes with:
- REGO™ twin stage regulator, guaranteed 450MJ/h @ 2.75kPa [LV404B46]
- Manual changeover (MCO) 2 bottle adapter [7010-2]
- 36″ (915mm) annealed copper pigtails x2 [912FS36]
- Mounting bracket [2403-UB]
- Regulator to bracket bolts x2
This regulator is great for medium sized house installations, (<450MJ/h) it comes with all the bits to mount the regulator and connect to the cylinder (bracket mounting screws 3403SCW sold separately). Comes with longer pigtails for connections to manifold or 190/210kg cylinders. It has a 3/4″ NPT female outlet, adapters to pipework sold separately.
This regulator has been tested for Australian conditions and has been rated to deliver a guaranteed 450MJ/h at 2.75kpa (11″ WC).
- Includes a manual changeover valve for operating two cylinders or banks, one at a time.
- Large vent helps prevent blockage.
- 1st stage vent outlet is tapped ⅛” female NPT for vent piping.
- Second stage vent outlet is tapped to ⅜”female NPT for vent piping.
- With 15 PSIG inlet pressure, the regulator is designed to not pass more than 2 PSIG downstream with the seat disc removed (complies with over pressure protection requirements).
- Incorporates an integral relief valve on second stage.
- Unique bonnet vent profile minimises freezing over of vents when properly installed.
- Compact design saves space allowing for easy installation – especially under container hoods with collars.
- Pre-tapped & plugged test point outlets 1/8” female NPT on both 1st stage and second stage outlet.
- Plugs can be removed with a 3/16” hex (Allen) wrench.
- Select brown finish.
Images are representative of the type of regulator and are not necessarily the actual kit described.
The main picture shows a single bottle kit whilst the second photo shows a representation of the type of pigtail included.