REGO™ Twin Stage Regulator kit 250MJ/h 1/2″ outlet, single bottle w/ flexible pigtail and test point.
Kit comes with:
- REGO™ twin stage regulator, guaranteed 250MJ/h @ 2.75kPa [LV404B34]
- Single bottle adapter [15774-1]
- 450mm flexible stainless steel braided pigtail [GAMFP-450POL]
- Test point adapter [TP06]
- Mounting bracket [3403B]
- Regulator to bracket screws x2 
- Bracket mounting screws x2 [3403SCW]
- Spanner [3403SPN]
This regulator is perfect for an everyday caravan LPG installation, (<250MJ/h) it comes with all the bits to mount the regulator and connect to the cylinder. It includes a test point for pressure and leak testing, and a short pigtail perfect for the tight space within the cylinder compartment. It has a 1/2″ NPT female outlet, adapters to pipework sold separately.
This regulator has been tested for Australian conditions and has been rated to deliver a guaranteed 250MJ/h at 2.75kpa (11″ WC).
- Includes an adapter for one cylinder 1/4″ male NPT by 1/4″ female inverted flare.
- Large vent helps prevent blockage.
- 1st stage vent outlet is tapped ⅛” female NPT for vent piping.
- Second stage vent outlet is tapped to ⅜”female NPT for vent piping.
- With 15 PSIG inlet pressure, the regulator is designed to not pass more than 2 PSIG downstream with the seat disc removed (complies with over pressure protection requirements).
- Incorporates an integral relief valve on second stage.
- Unique bonnet vent profile minimises freezing over of vents when properly installed.
- Compact design saves space allowing for easy installation – especially under container hoods with collars.
- Pre-tapped & plugged test point outlets 1/8” female NPT on both 1st stage and second stage outlet.
- Plugs can be removed with a 3/16” hex (Allen) wrench.
- Select brown finish.
Images are representative of the type of regulator and are not necessarily the actual kit described.
The main picture shows a single bottle kit whilst the second photo shows a representation of the type of pigtail included.